THE MOST EXPERIENCED PILATES INSTRUCTORS IN THE SOUTHLAKE AREA!
- Megan Burleson - B.S. Kinesiology, PMA Certified Pilates Instructor. Megan studied Pilates with Karen Sanzo, PT, at Pilates Unlimited in Dallas, Texas. Megan has taught Pilates and worked as a physical therapy technician since 2005. Megan holds a degree from TWU in Kinesiology with a minor in Psychology. Megan has been involved in a number of organizations including Kinesiology Club, ROPES Club course facilitator, and swim instructor to children with disabilities as part of Adapted Physical Education program.
- Arlyane Dahlin - Certified Pilates Instructor- Balanced Body, Inc., Pilates Reformer workshop training-Pilates Unlimited. B.A. degree from Dallas Baptist University majoring in Business and Kinesiology. Arlyane had six years previous experience at Rhythm and Moves Studio in Southlake and trained under Karen Sanzo in Dallas, Texas. Arlayne has been with Purely Pilates since the opening of the studio in 2009.
- Julie Horn - Certified Pilates Instructor-Balanced Body, Inc., Pilates Reformer Workshop Training - Pilates Unlimited, B.A. Degree from the University of Wisconsin majoring in Political Science. Julie has over eight years experience after discovering her passion for Pilates during her rehabilitation from a back injury. Julie was a collegiate athlete and Junior National qualifier, determining her lifelong appreciation of core fitness at an early age.
- Eli Koenn - Certified Pilates Instructor - STOTT since 2003. Eli is a graduate of Scripps College where she obtained a B.A. in Economics and Hispanic Studies in 1994. Eli received her Master's Degree in Physical Education from Azusa Pacific University in 2003. Eli is an instructor for Tarrant County College teaching wellness and activity courses, including yoga, pilates, body sculpting and conditioning. Eli has 13 years of NCAA coaching experience in both softball and soccer.
- Maxine Chappell - Certified Mat and Equipment Pilates Instructor through Physical Mind Institute since 2000. AFAA Certified Fitness Insrtuctor and Personal Trainer since 1998. Maxine has always enjoyed helping students realize their potential through physical activity by connecting the mind, body and spiritual components of Pilates. Maxine has been a leading member of the Pilates movement in Southlake for many years and was the first trainer of the owner of Purely Pilates Center!